Edition: Professional, Business, Enterprise
User-level: Director, Assistant Administrator, System Administrator
Previous steps: N/A
How to edit the security matrix for CRM
· Determine which user levels can access the Synergy CRM add-on
1. Select the Organisation dropdown menu in the top-left corner of the page
2. Hover over the Settings section, followed by Organisation
3. In the Organisation section, select Security Matrix
4. Within the Security Matrix page, scroll down to Synergy CRM
5. Tick or untick the boxes in each User Access Level column (pictured below) to edit user permissions:
By following the above steps, you can give or revoke access to the Synergy CRM add-on for your staff.
Some sections in the Security Matrix cannot be changed. Staff with the User role cannot be given access to the Synergy CRM add-on, and this can't be changed within the Security Matrix.
Where to next?
What other features does this relate to?