Edition: Professional, Business, Enterprise
User-level: Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, Director, Assistant Administrator, System Administrator
Previous steps: N/A
How to create an activity card in the log?
· Log phone calls, notes, or meetings
1. Select an opportunity from the Synergy CRM page
2. Select New Activity to open the activity sidebar
3. Use the Activity type dropdown menu to select Meeting, Call, Email or Note
4. Enter an activity summary, date, and assign a contact to the activity
5. Select the arrow at the top of the sidebar to save your activity
By following the steps above, you can create an activity card for any meetings, calls, emails or notes related to an opportunity.
There is a standard report titled CRM - Most Recent Activity that will show the most recent activity across all Opportunities.
Where to next?
What other features does this relate to?